Monday, December 10, 2007

Reflections

I have enjoyed Project Play from start to finish and am really looking forward to Semester 2. I came into this with varying degrees of familiarity with these tools and was eager to learn more. I do manage a certain level of self-guided exploration in the area of new technology, but there's a lot to be said for a structured approach, especially when it's put together as well as Project Play has been.

With the possible exception of LibraryThing, I expect to be using all of these tools in my professional and/or personal life. I not only have a much better sense of how to use these tools, but perhaps more importantly, I have a far greater idea of *when* to use them. I have a pretty good knack for figuring out new technology, but it's especially helpful to have it placed in a context that allows me to see where a it's been useful (or not).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.